Are you a SAIT student that is working with Accessibility Services? We want to chat with you about transitioning into the workforce with confidence.
Whether you just started your program or if graduation is right around the corner, come share your experiences, questions, ideas and energy.
Your perspective is vital – what does this transition mean to you? How can we help you prepare to succeed?
The Student Employment and Career Centre will use the insights we gain from these discussion groups to create employment workshops which will be offered to students in the upcoming year!
Let’s talk about:
- Achieving your short and long-term careers goals;
- Preparing for practicum;
- Arranging worksite accommodations;
- How a disability might affect employability;
- Advocating for yourself with your employer.
Discussion group event details:
- Thursday, Oct. 18 at 4 pm, Stan Grad Centre, MB028
- Thursday, Nov. 15 at 4pm, Stan Grad Centre, MB028
- Food will be provided
Register now: Email [email protected] or call 403.774.5093